AU NBAC E159
Meat Inspectors' Association South Australian Branch deposit 1
- 1945 - 1966 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
(1918 - 1991)
Formed originally in 1918 as the Meat Inspectors' Association, Commonwealth Public Service and renamed the Meat Inspectors' Association, Australian Public Service in 1974, the Union operated until 1991 when it became part of the Australian Public Sector and Broadcasting Union, Australian Government Employment.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
South Australian Branch minutes of meetings, correspondence, financial records, newsletters and membership records (1945-1959). Also includes copies of minutes of the Executive, copies of minutes and newsletters of Queensland, New South Wales, Victorian, West Australian and Fruit Inspectors' Branches and copies of minutes of Australian Council of Salaried and Professional Associations and High Council of Commonwealth Public Service (1960s).
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Researchers must sign an access agreement.
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Dates of creation revision deletion
Entered from deposit description on 2 October 2012.