Deposit 92 - Lower Coolegong Station deposit

Identity area

Reference code



Lower Coolegong Station deposit


  • 1890 - 1908 (Creation)

Level of description


Extent and medium

0.1 m

Context area

Name of creator

(c. 1890 -)

Administrative history

John Maroney owned Coolegong Station from 1895. In 1927, the station owner is listed as Maroney Bros, and from 1937 to 1963 as J Maroney Ltd.

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Letterbooks including copies of letters sent by John Maroney on station and personal matters.


System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Researchers must sign an access agreement

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Dates of creation revision deletion

Entered from deposit description on 27 July 2011




Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places