(I) Questionnaire forms from food outlets in Vanuatu (ii) Questionnaire forms from rural stores - Pentecost and Aoba by J Bonnemaison (iii) Examples revisions of the questionnaire forms used in Vanuatu for the Markets/Food Distribution study
(Reconstructed from loose papers) BLF NSW Branch Correspondence 1968 (incl. ABLF Federal Conference Agenda 1968) - J. Mundey – Sec – Outgoing Mail (incl. Some copies of incoming mail and some outgoing mail from other officers such as H. Cook, Claims Officer) - J. Mundey – Sec – Incoming Mail - ABLF State Branches – Australia (SA & Qld only) - AICD (Assoc. for Int Cooperation and Disarmament) - ALP (mainly circulars) - Building Trades Group - BTG Picnic Committee - BLF (Canberra)
(i ) Notes, data, data printouts and survey forms from Fiji for the food distribution project. Includes (a) Buyers (b) Retail stores - inventory files (c ) Market suppliers - personal (d) Retail stores (e) Shopping centres - attractiveness (f) Market suppliers - food stuff (g) Market vendor personal (h) supermarket customers (i) Market vendo personal x 2 (j) Retail structure of suva (k) Market vendor produce (l) Shopping centre patronage (m) Buyer behaviour - Suva (ii) Notes, data, data printouts and survey forms from Tonga for the food distribution project. Includes: (a) Market buyer, personal, produce (b) Market vendor produce (c ) Food outlets, stores - inventory (d) Market vendor - personal (e) Food outlets, stores - personal.
(i) Correspondence establishing and maintaining contacts with other Pacific Islands scholars (ii) Pacific Population - Research notes, papers, newspaper articles (iii) Guano - Researh notes and papers (iv) Southwest Pacific - Land tenure, trade, population, urbanisation - Research notes papers and data
(i) Correspondence relating to the organisation, prepartion and funding of the Food Distribution project. Mainly contains correspondence from Terry McGee to AC (Cros) Walsh and Ward. (ii) Project meetings, proposals and reports
(i) Correspondence with officials in Vanuatu informing them of their research and requesting assistance. (ii) Research notes and proposals for the project. Correspondence with participants in Vanuatu (iii) Administrative files for the project, including correspondence and expense receipts. Research notes, drafts and data for the the project.
(i) Data relating to the program of researching "Polynesian Voyaging" (ii) Experiment summaries (iii) A sumary of Russian research in Polynesian navigating (iv) A list of scholars requesting reprints of the material relating to the Polynesian voyaging research
(i) Early correspondence on the Food Distribution project. Mainly with Michael Baxter and Epeli Hau'ofa from the USP in Fiji and Tonga. (ii) Correspondence from Michael Baxter and Epeli Hau'ofa regarding the processing of data. (iii) Correspondence from McGee, Ward and D W Drakakis-Smith informing colleagues of their project and asking for assistance
(i) Market questionnaire forms and recording schedules for Santo Market Vanuatu. (ii) Market Questionnaire forms and recording schedules for Vanuatu 11-218 (iii) Market Questionnaire forms and recording schedules for Vanuatu 219-617
(i) Political party manifestos from the Nationalists, the United Party and the Alliance Party. (ii) Academic papers on political parties in the Solomon Islands by P H Grocott, Ralph R Premdas. (iii) Newspaper clippings and notes on political parties in the Solomon Islands.
(i) Report on Agricultural Policy for Fiji and the Western Pacific High Commission Territories by CY Shephard (ii) Recommendations for the Re-organization and effective operation of the Department of Agriculture, Fiji by DD Paterson and KS Dodds (iii) Report on proposed hydro-electric power development in Fiji by Mr Vickerman and Lancaster, 1947 (iv) A survey of the dairy industry of Fiji, with particular reference to costs of production of butterfat by EB Rice, 1949 (v) Report of a committee appointed to consider the use of local materials and resources fror building and other constructional purposes, 1949.
(i) Research data and notes from Vanuatu for the project on food distribution (ii) Research notes and drafts for chapter three of the project on food distribution (iii) Ward's research note book, with notes about the project
(i) Research notes and data on Samoa collected by Ward. Includes, a report on his 1956-1957 fieldwork. (ii) Academic papers on research in Samoa - various topics, including migration, land use and population. By scholars from the University of Auckland, ANU, USP and the University of Hawai'i
(i) Solomon Islands Electoral Commission - 1989 General Election Report. (ii) Current developments in the Pacific -The Solomon Islands: First elections after independence by Ralph R Premdas and Jeffrey S Steeves. (iii) Newspaper clippings on the Solomon Islands (iv) Speeches by Prime Ministers of the Solomon Islands after they were elected.
1. Operation Physicop : a health and fitness initiative : final report / Anne MacKinnon, Phillip Ralph for Physical Health Unit, Victoria Police Academy. Melbourne, Vic. : Victoria Police, 1991. -- 2. Operation Physicop : a health and fitness initiative : executive summary of the final report / Anne MacKinnon, Phillip Ralph for Physical Health Unit, Victoria Police Academy. Melbourne, Vic. : Victoria Police, 1991.
1. A long run assessment of Commonwealth income transfers to the aged / Daryl Dixon and Chris White -- 2. The illusion of the market and economic growth / Peter Harkness -- 3. Arguments for and against foreign investment in Australia / Thomas G. Parry -- 4. Financial innovation in the Australian capital market - cash management trusts / J.D. Stanford and T.G. Beale -- 5. The growth of international debt 1973-1982: a review of the issues / Victor Argy -- 6. Forecasting metal prices / B.R. Stewardson -- 7. Who's afraid of inflation? / Adrian Pagan.
1. Economics / Commerce. Summary of contents: Information tape to attract full fee paying students from Asia. Features Economics, Commerce Department and general student facilities on campus. (9 min). 2. Zoology at the ANU [copy of V87008/V87009(?)] Summary of contents: Overview of the work of the Zoology Department. Discusses facilities and study requirements for students, including new research projects. (18 min).
1. Economics/Commerce, Peter Leonard. Summary of contents: Information tape to attract full fee-paying students from Asia. Features Economics/Commerce Department and general student facilities on campus. Subject: Information. Department: Economics/Commerce
1. Means Tests Within the Existing System (extract from 'Poverty in Australia, first Main Report', Apr 1975. Commission of Inquiry into Poverty.) -- 2. Personal Income Tax: Social Security (extract from 'Taxation Review Committee, Full Report', Jan 1975)
1. Report of action taken by Combined Trades re Tariff, Age, 20 Nov 1901 (copy, page No.95); 2. Report of efforts made by Union to come to agreement with employers as to increased duties, Age, 19 Nov 1901 (copy, page Nos.95-96)
1. Studying at the ANU. Summary of contents: A program aimed at school leavers to persuade them that the ANU is the best university to attend. (edited version). 2. Ephemeral sculpture. Summary of contents: Floating audio of atmosphere in park, bars, police divers.