Gunbar Pastoral Company Proprietary Limited

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Gunbar Pastoral Company Proprietary Limited

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1947 - 1959

History

The company was incorporated on 11 January 1947. Its registered office was at 4 Bridge Street, Sydney. Shareholders were members of the Vickery family and the associated family companies Freehold and Leasehold Lands Pty Ltd and Woorooma West Pastoral Co Pty Ltd. The company operated Gunbar station, south west of Hillston, New South Wales. It was purchased by the New Zealand and Australian Land Company in 1959. Gunbar station was then managed by the subsidiary Gunbar Pty Ltd.

Places

Gunbar, New South Wales

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

sheep and cattle farming

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Entered from deposit description on 3 April 2012

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC