Gulson Proprietary Limited

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Gulson Proprietary Limited

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • Gulson's Brick and Pottery Works Company Proprietary Limited

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1913 - c. 1981

History

The company was established by brickmaker Francis Gulson in July 1913. It opened the brickworks in Goulburn on 2 February 1914. The company known originally as Gulson's Brick & Pottery Company Pty Ltd manufactured other clay products including tiles, stoneware pipes, fittings and terracotta wares.

Places

Goulburn, New South Wales

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

ceramic product manufacturing

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Entered from deposit description on 19 May 2011

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Southern Tablelands History Matters, http://strlhistorymatters.blogspot.com/2008/01/gulsons-brick-pottery-co-goulburn.html (accessed on 19 May 2011)

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC