Freehold and Leasehold Lands Proprietary Limited

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Freehold and Leasehold Lands Proprietary Limited

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

  • Freehold and Leasehold Lands Limited

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1932 - 1960


The company was incorporated on 16 June 1932 under the name Freehold and Leasehold Lands Limited with a registered office at 4 Bridge Street, Sydney. Shareholders were members of the Vickery family. It became a proprietary company on 1 March 1937. The company operated Willandra (1932-60), Glenrock (1932-60), Munderoo West (1932-38), Homeboin (1932-35), Borgara (1938-50), and Mitchell Downs (1932-35) Stations. Mitchell Downs was sold to Woorooma West Pastoral Co Pty Ltd in 1935. The New Zealand and Australian Land Co acquired the company in 1960.


Sydney, New South Wales

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

sheep and cattle farming

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area


Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used


Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Entered from deposit description on 3 April 2012




Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC