Eremeran Station

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Eremeran Station

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1880 - 1968

History

The station was purchased by John Macnicol and Co in 1881 from Robert Smith & Co, who were clients of the Australian Agency and Banking Corporation. It is one of the larger stations connected with the firm Goldsbrough Mort and Company Limited, and its predeccesor R Goldsbrough and Co Ltd , until its sale in 1968. During the period 1922 - 1965, the Managers appointed by Goldsbrough Mort and Co Ltd were A M Doyle (1922); W B Gayfor (1922 - 1935); W S Burcher (1935 - 1952); R S Rostron (1952 - 1962) and C H W Holloway (1962 - 1965).

Places

Condobolin, New South Wales

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

sheep and cattle farming

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Entered from deposit description on 13 May 2011

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC