Corona Station (New South Wales)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Corona Station (New South Wales)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

c. 1878 - 1911

History

Corona was a large property situated north of Broken Hill. In 1903 it consisted of 1,657,600 acres, of which 2,860 were freehold, 828,740 were leasehold and 826,000 were under occupation licence. Managed under the direction of Goldsbrough, Mort & Company Limited, the station was divided into three portions - Corona Head Station where the manager resided, and Teilta and Fowler's Gap which were under the charge of the overseer.

Places

Broken Hill, New South Wales

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

sheep and cattle farming

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Entered from deposit description on 12 May 2011

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC