Clifton Estate

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Clifton Estate

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

c. 1895 -

History

The station was owned by R H Roberts from 1895 to 1903. The station manager between 1911 to 1914 was R R Mackellar. From 1915 to 1925, it was owned by J Maroney of Coolegong. Later owners include A J Taylor from c. 1927 to c. 1931, and Lincoln's Ltd from c. 1935.

Places

Young, New South Wales

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

sheep and cattle farming

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Entered from deposit description on 11 May 2011

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Australian Pastoral Directory

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC