Building and Grounds Committee

Identity area

Type of entity

University unit

Authorized form of name

Building and Grounds Committee

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1960 - 1995

History

The Building and Grounds Committee was originally known as the Advisers on Buildings and Grounds which first met in 1947. It advised Council on matters relating to the buildings and grounds of the University campus. Its membership included the Vice-Chancellor, the Principal of the School of General Studies, Council and non-Council members. It appears that the Committee did not meet between 7 April 1989 and 20 March 1992 when the minutes indicate that the Committee has been re-established.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

university administration

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Australian National University calendars

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC