AU NBAC Z265
Administrative and Clerical Officers Association, Australian Capital Territory Branch deposit
- 1923 - 1988 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
(1913 - 1989)
The association was first registered in Victoria in 1913 under the name the Australian Commonwealth Public Service Clerical Association. The name was changed in 1919 to the Commonwealth Public Service Clerical Association and in 1956 to the Administrative & Clerical Officers' Association, Commonwealth Public Service. After a further change of name in 1982, this time to the Administrative & Clerical Officers' Association, Australian Government Employment, the union merged with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation Staff Union and the Australian Public Service Association so that, in 1989, it eventually became known as the Australian Public Sector & Broadcasting Union, Australian Government Employment.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This deposit contains branch council and committee minutes, office files, press cuttings, serials and minutes and membership lists of the ACOA ACT Branch Women's Group.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Researchers must sign an access agreement.
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Dates of creation revision deletion
Entered from deposit description on 27 September 2012.